● Remote-based workers are highly vulnerable
● Attacks include Spear-Phishing, APTs, Malware, Whaling, etc...
● It takes just one accidental click and the hackers are in
● Home wifi routers are unprotected with default settings
● Many home networks don't have firewalls, subnets or VPNs
● Threat actors can redirect network traffic to their servers
● Many home networks at least have 1 IOT connected device
● Unsecured IOT devices offer backdoor access
● Threat actors can steal data from inside the home network
● Many remote-based workers are not setup with MFA/2FA
● Traditional MFAs & 2FAs can be bypassed by threat actors
● Traditional MFAs/2FAs are not effective at all
With customers worldwide being forced to stay home, they are now accessing the majority of their services online. However, they are now more vulnerable than ever before to cyberattacks, particularly to COVID-19 based attacks.
With IAmI, customers are now able to completely control access and security to their accounts, 24/7. Even if they get phished or encounter a malware, no threat actor will be able to get (unauthorized) access to their accounts at all. With IAmI's Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) or Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) solutions, they will be able to prevent all suspicious activities tied to their account.
More importantly, while customers prevent and protect their accounts and services from attacks, they will also be protecting the integrity of the company brand as well.