Does Your 'New Normal' Include An Intelligent 2Fa Solution?
In the wake of the global pandemic, life as we know it may not return back to normal, and for sometime. Social distancing and remote-working lifestyles could very well become the new normal. BOOK A MEETING WITH AN IAMI SPECIALIST
Concurrent to all this, threat actors are taking advantage by ambushing everyone with COVID-19 related cyberattacks; and it's about to get worse.
BEGIN PROTECTING YOUR STAKEHOLDERS TODAY
Companies Are Most Vulnerable Whenever Their Stakeholders Are Most Vulnerable...And They Are Very Vulnerable!
Since the beginning of the pandemic, there's been a huge surge in COVID-19 related cyberattacks, targeting login credentials of stakeholders. And it's going to get worse:
Increased Attacks - Spear-Phishing, APT's, Whaling, Etc.
● Remote-based workers are highly vulnerable
● Attacks include Spear-Phishing, APTs, Malware, Whaling, etc...
● It takes just one accidental click and the hackers are in
Increased Home Network Vulnerabilities
● Home wifi routers are unprotected with default settings
● Many home networks don't have firewalls, subnets or VPNs
● Threat actors can redirect network traffic to their servers
IOT Vulnerabilities & Backdoors
● Many home networks at least have 1 IOT connected device
● Unsecured IOT devices offer backdoor access
● Threat actors can steal data from inside the home network
Bypassing Existing MFAs/2FAs
● Many remote-based workers are not setup with MFA/2FA
● Traditional MFAs & 2FAs can be bypassed by threat actors
● Traditional MFAs/2FAs are not effective at all
A Better & Intelligent 2FA Platform
Security Strategy | Intelligent | Bespoke | Integrated & White-labelled | PII-Free | Encrypted Tokenization | SaaS + PaaS | Cross-Platform | Two Factor Authentication (2FA) Solutions.
Even Through The Global Pandemic and 'Work From Home' Rules, Your Stakeholders Will Always Benefit From Safe & Secure Access.
Which IAmI Intelligent 2FA Are You Interested In?MEET WITH A SPECIALIST TO LEARN MORE
Step-Up Your Enterprise Level Access Controls
Companies & Remote-based Workers Have Never Been More Vulnerable
Whether it's COVID-19 related cyberattacks or not, every employee from the top-down should securely connect and gain access to the enterprise network through robust Access Control protocols.
IAmI's access control mechanism empowers users to become guardians of their own login credentials - all day, everyday. Whether accessing the network through a webpage login, VPN, RDP or VNC, users can also prevent anyone else from exploiting their login credentials to otherwise try and gain unauthorized access - all in realtime.
Prevent Credential Based Attacks - Spear/Phishing | Whaling | RATs
Secure Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Access
Protect Virtual Private Network (VPN) Access
Step-Up And Secure All Network AccessBOOK A FREE ASSESSMENT TODAY
Step-Up To Transform Your Customer Experiences
Is Your Organization Setup to Prevent Threat Actors?
Book your free assessment with IAmI today to find out:
Contact Us Today To Learn More Or To Get Started
If you have a question about the authentication space, or about IAmI, or perhaps you want to get started, contact us today and we will get back to you.