Users are empowered to detect, identify, prevent & immobilize all credential-based attacks - in real-time!
Organizations everywhere can safeguard against unauthorized attacks, data breaches & ransomware attacks!
Through proprietary SDK's, I Am I is available for complete integration, from your enterprise network all the way to your own mobile app. What's more, I Am I's white-label service is available to brand as your own.
Book your free assessment or demo to take steps to better secure your infrastructure & stakeholders:
As bad actors move laterally, harvesting credentials, are you able to fend-off further attacks to your critical system applications, still protect your network, and safeguard your user-base? With IAmI's MFA as a Service, you can and do more!
Leading 2FA & MFA cybersecurity firms require the registration, collection and storage of your user Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
During this cyber pandemic, we are seeing notable security companies fall victim too highly advanced and sophisticated attacks. With this occurrence, the risk is simply too high!
SMS auths & OTPs can be hacked via "SS7 attacks", MITM attacks, MITB attacks (cookie session hijacks) and packet sniffing attacks.
With MFAs offering a variety of auth. options, hackers can select the most easiest to compromise: SMS/ Email based auths.
Biometric Data - the ultimate ID value stored in readable format - is increasingly being targeted by hackers. Once stolen there is no recourse.
External connections to 3rd Party networks, for services (open-loop), are highly susceptible to hacks (https attacks)
MFA/2FA providers collect and store ‘key’ data of End-Users (PII) on their network - and you have no control of it!
2FA/MFA services are highly susceptible to social engineering attacks and is very difficult to preempt.
Phishing Attacks ⎮ APT Attacks ⎮ RAT Attacks ⎮ Whaling Attacks ⎮ Spray Attacks ⎮ Credential Stuffing Attacks | MITM/MITB Attacks ⎮ Cross-scripting Attacks ⎮ Cookie Session Hijacks ⎮ Many more...
Weak/Poor ⎮ Re-used ⎮ Stolen ⎮ Storage / Management Issues / Risks ⎮ Brute-Forced Attacks ⎮ Rainbow Attacks ⎮ Dictionary Attacks ⎮ Many more...
Bypassing unsophisticated 2FAs/MFAs ⎮ User Manipulation / Scams ⎮ SIM Attacks ⎮ Air-Gaping Attacks⎮ Automated Attacks ⎮ Many more...
● Remote-based workers are highly vulnerable
● Attacks include Spear-Phishing, APTs, Malware, Whaling, etc...
● It takes just one accidental click and the hackers are in
● Home wifi routers are unprotected with default settings
● Many home networks don't have firewalls, subnets or VPNs
● Threat actors can redirect network traffic to their servers
● Many home networks at least have 1 IOT connected device
● Unsecured IOT devices offer backdoor access
● Threat actors can steal data from inside the home network
● Mobile malware & spyware is spiking everywhere
● Many remote-based workers are not setup with MFA/2FA
● Traditional MFAs & 2FAs can be bypassed by threat actors
Detect, identify, prevent & immobilize threat actors, from gaining unauthorized access to the network and critical applications, all in one touch!
Identify & prevent threats and attacks to critical data locations, by empowering PAM superusers to becomes guardians - 24/7
Prevent unauthorized access to business & system applications -24/7 - where they otherwise can encrypt & lock-up for ransom.
* IAmI Authentications Inc. does not make claim to prevent every single strain of Ransomware Attack due to the sheer volume of new and advancing strains being created daily by threat actors.
Prevent Fraud Attacks ⎮ Prevent Account Takeovers ⎮Prevent Disruption of Services ⎮ Get Real-time Customer Verifications For Account Access & Activities
Some of the many industries where IAmI Authentications works: