Throughout COVID-19, there has been a worldwide surge in security attacks across all industries. Notable attacks are being seen from phishing attacks, credential-based attacks, and ransomware attacks, amongst a few other others.
With ongoing lockdowns and Work From Home (WFH) mandates, threat actors are gaining much bigger attack surfaces than ever and are able to compromise with greater ease.
Authentication as an SDK Service
Cross-Platform Solution (Cloud Agnostic)
Custom APIs, Modules & Agents
Easy To Scale
● Remote-based workers are highly vulnerable
● Attacks include Spear-Phishing, APTs, Malware, Whaling, etc...
● It takes just one accidental click and the hackers are in
● Home wifi routers are unprotected with default settings
● Many home networks don't have firewalls, subnets or VPNs
● Threat actors can redirect network traffic to their servers
● Many home networks at least have 1 IOT connected device
● Unsecured IOT devices offer backdoor access
● Threat actors can steal data from inside the home network
● Mobile malware & spyware is spiking everywhere
● Many remote-based workers are not setup with MFA/2FA
● Traditional MFAs & 2FAs can be bypassed by threat actors
Detect, identify, prevent & immobilize threat actors, from gaining unauthorized access to the network and critical applications, all in one touch!
Identify & prevent threats and attacks to critical data locations, by empowering PAM superusers to becomes guardians - 24/7
Prevent unauthorized access to business & system applications -24/7 - where they otherwise can encrypt & lock-up for ransom.
* IAmI Authentications Inc. does not make claim to prevent every single strain of Ransomware Attack due to the sheer volume of new and advancing strains being created daily by threat actors.
No collection or registration of user PII. All users profiles are tokenized and encrypted.
Bespoke built solutions with full integration capabilities, from back-end to front-end.
PaaS, SaaS, and cloud security based platform, developed for enterprise-wide integrations (IAM & PAM) and customer-wide services (CIAM).
Better intelligent & sophisticated augmented products and services that goes further beyond.
No matter where or how your employees and/or customers connect to the network or their accounts, IAmI sets a new bar for IAM, PAM, CIAM, SCA, PSD2 standards and data protection, thwarting Threat Actors and data breaches in real-time.
User can now gain safe and secure access, even in open public WiFi hotspots.
No more issues of login hijacks/ exploits!
No more concerns about ongoing issues with logins, passwords, bypassing of current 2FA's/MFA's.
No more intrusions and data breaches!
Be it a: Man-in-the-Middle/ Browser/ Application or even an emerging 'X' attack, they are not getting in.
Only trusted people gain trusted access!
Built on innovation & security, IAmI delivers a better service that allows for new emerging capabilities.
A Better Enterprise & Customer Level 2FA Platform
Phishing Attacks ⎮ APT Attacks ⎮ RAT Attacks ⎮ Whaling Attacks ⎮ Spray Attacks ⎮ Credential Stuffing Attacks | MITM/MITB Attacks ⎮ Cross-scripting Attacks ⎮ Cookie Session Hijacks ⎮ Many more...
Weak/Poor ⎮ Re-used ⎮ Stolen ⎮ Storage / Management Issues / Risks ⎮ Brute-Forced Attacks ⎮ Rainbow Attacks ⎮ Dictionary Attacks ⎮ Many more...
Bypassing unsophisticated 2FAs/MFAs ⎮ User Manipulation / Scams ⎮ SIM Attacks ⎮ Air-Gaping Attacks⎮ Automated Attacks ⎮ Many more...
SMS auths & OTPs can be hacked via "SS7 attacks", MITM attacks, MITB attacks (cookie session hijacks) and packet sniffing attacks.
With MFAs offering a variety of auth. options, hackers can select the most easiest to compromise: SMS/ Email based auths.
Biometric Data - the ultimate ID value stored in readable format - is increasingly being targeted by hackers. Once stolen there is no recourse.
External connections to 3rd Party networks, for services (open-loop), are highly susceptible to hacks (https attacks)
MFA/2FA providers collect and store ‘key’ data of End-Users (PII) on their network - and you have no control of it!
2FA/MFA services are highly susceptible to social engineering attacks and is very difficult to preempt.
Many leading 2FA and MFA providers require your User-base PII to be registered on their network, including biometric data!
(1) Your user-base PII data is residing in an a network that is not yours;
(2) You have no control over the security or safety of it; and
(3) You will have handed over complete access to some very pertinent PII data, including the ultimate identification value - biometric data - which you are trying to protect in the first place.
What's your and your users' recourse if they get attacked?
Prevent Fraud Attacks ⎮ Prevent Account Takeovers ⎮Prevent Disruption of Services ⎮ Get Real-time Customer Verifications For Account Access & Activities
Some of the many industries where IAmI Authentications works: