Phishing Attacks ⎮ APT Attacks ⎮ RAT Attacks ⎮ Whaling Attacks ⎮ MITM/MITB Attacks ⎮ Cross-scripting Attacks ⎮ Cookie Session Hijacks ⎮ Many more...
Weak/Poor ⎮ Re-used ⎮ Stolen ⎮ Storage / Management Issues / Risks ⎮ Brute-Forced Attacks ⎮ Rainbow Attacks ⎮ Dictionary Attacks ⎮ Many more...
Bypassing unsophisticated 2FAs/MFAs ⎮ User Manipulation / Scams ⎮ SIM Attacks ⎮ Air-Gaping Attacks⎮ Automated Attacks ⎮ Many more...
SMS auths & OTPs are highly hackable via "SS7 attacks", MITM attacks, MITB attacks (cookie session hijacks) and packet sniffing attacks.
With MFAs offering a variety of auth. options, hackers can select the most easiest to compromise: SMS/ Email based auths.
Biometric Data - the ultimate ID value stored in readable format - is increasingly being targeted by hackers. Once stolen there is no recourse.
External connections to 3rd Party networks, for services (open-loop), are highly susceptible to hacks (https attacks)
MFA/2FA providers collect and store ‘key’ data of End-Users (PII) on their network - and you have no control of it!
2FA/MFA services are highly susceptible to social engineering attacks and is very difficult to preempt.
Many leading 2FA and MFA providers require your User-base PII to be registered on their network, including biometric data!
(1) Your user-base PII data is residing in an a network that is not yours;
(2) You have no control over the security or safety of it; and
(3) You will have handed over complete access to some very pertinent PII data, including the ultimate identification value - biometric data - which you are trying to protect in the first place.
What's your and your users' recourse if they get attacked?
Leading security firms provide antiquated authentication protocols and services, which hackers can easily bypass or hack.
Collected and stored User PII, which includes First/Last Name, Email, Mobile number and recently, biometric data, are all hackable data values.
Big corporations are increasingly being targeted by hackers, as they too are in possession of masses of valuable data, including your user PIi.
Handing over your user PII to big corporations to contract them for authentication services to protect your data...seems quite absurd!
Big Corporations ultimately treat their clients as accounts and not valued...
● Authentication service providers require the registration of your user's PII
● Once registered (and collected), they own your user PII.
● Regular 2FA & MFA can be easily bypass, incl. biometric authentications.
● You have just given away your valuable keys and user PII...!!
What if they get breached...??!!
● No User PII registered or collected - ever!
● Users are identified by tokenization attributes only
● All User data will always be yours.
● Users receive push authentications - real-time, reliable & secure.
● Empowering users to detect & prevent unauthorized attacks in real-time.
Safer. Simpler. Stronger.
Prevent Fraud Attacks ⎮ Prevent Account Takeovers ⎮Prevent Disruption of Services ⎮ Get Real-time Customer Verifications For Account Access & Activities
Clients now have total peace of mind by seeing their customers provide real-time authentications responses for access and activities to their accounts, through CIAM/SCA authentication protocols. No more fraud attacks, phishing, vishing, smishing, or account-takeovers.
Making its mobile SDK available for clients to integrate into their own mobile app, IAmI becomes a much valued add-on step-up authentication service. Now, customers are empowered to detect, identify and prevent suspicious activities on their accounts/services, in real-time.
No matter where or how your employees and/or customers connect to the network or their accounts, IAmI sets a new bar for IAM, PAM, CIAM/SCA, and data protection.
User can now gain safe and secure access, even in open public WiFi hotspots.
No more issues of login hijacks/ exploits!
No more concerns about ongoing issues with logins, passwords, bypassing of current 2FAs/MFAs.
No more intrusions and data breaches!
Be it a: Man-in-the-Middle/ Browser/ Application or even an emerging 'X' attack, they are not getting in.
Only trusted people gain trusted access!
Built on innovation & security, IAmI delivers the best service that allows for new emerging capabilities.
The Most Advanced & Superior 2FA, yet!